2009年2月24日星期二

comparing when i was 16 and now i am 18

u will get shock^.^i told u alrdy

15






i did change a lot.
who know?
and if u know me before 18,u will suprise that i changed a lotttttttttttt
more than imagination.
i am becoming more 'girl'....





and thats why
when my secondary schoolmates meet me at somewhere else
they couldnt recognise who am i.....
and they will jz look at me n shout[yeeeeeeeee chinnnnnnnnnnnn??????????]




i admit that sometimes i am quite 'boy'
the way i act and talk
but that is me..what to do???




and i somehow look like guy when i was 13-17
and after i show u my photo,u will believe it.
actually i quite worry when others know about my past
that was so 'terrible'..hahaha
but i did change a lot
and there is nothing to worry about others opinion about me
cz i am who i am

alelelelele

^.^

call me leng lui ya!!

1 条评论:

  1. leng lui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahaha. yeah, what a transformation. But I am proud of you. =) A true beauty is not based on how people judge your prettiness or how sharp is your nose, how big is your eyes.
    A true beauty comes within you. Beauty is a belief in you yourself. If you believe you are pretty, then you are.
    Everyone has their own beautiful soul in themselves. It is only their choice whether they want to reveal the beautiful soul in them or choose not to believe they are beautiful.

    Ahahahahaha. Did I talk too much? Sorry! ahahaha. You are pretty ok?! =D trust me.

    from most lovable jinni. =P

    回复删除