2009年2月11日星期三

clICK me if U daRe

i miss all my friends!!!


randomly..
registered this account..
thats why i say i am unpredictable,and 'spontaneous'..wuhaha


and the fact is,
the reason why i registered..
because,
for unknown reasons i am still doing my biology past year paper NOW
and i feel very bored....
feeling wanna do something special..
so i decided to post a blog,
and from now on,
i am a BLOGGER.
hipopo blogger
not a big deal wat!


i am 18
from KL
genetically XX
currently doing a level science
I like lame jokes,lame games,chit chat,reading,all kind of spots,music
i think i am approachable,and friendly enough to talk to u
somehow i quite antisocial and stubborn.
although sometimes i look childish and immature[= =][if u dnt know me]
and trying to make fun of others.
but i am not that kind of ppl that alwaz play around and did nothing
i am trying to look for a way,that satisfy my dream and the reality of life
and i believe that life is not a bed of roses,
we have to fight for what we want.
i like to laugh.
and most of my frens like to laugh FOR NO REASONS.
hahaha
and i believe that laugh is the best medicine for anythings.


yea.
thats me

2 条评论:

  1. Lol.yes u love playing around!! haha..pranks on people is fun right =) Oi put english version..im confused how to post this comment

    回复删除
  2. ??i have no idea why it is in chinese..lol

    回复删除