2009年3月13日星期五

=happy day=

every1 look nice~
a happy day ya~
a day before holidays
so [sayang] biTCHent din follow us~
we went to 1U...hanging around...
topshop,icecream...
took some photos
chit chat
eat
play
nice ye~
i like my college life...
although it is BORING AND NOTHING= =..haha

pREty jinNI n yE cHin

haha
and this few days i went to jiNny's HOUse
vf vincent
we did alot of stupid things
and vincent IS SO TIMID

HE SCAREd of GHOST
AND HE DID SCREAM................
and this was my 1st time sleep vf a guy= =[dnt miss understand,i meant on a SAME BED]
he is not consider as guy oso..HAHAHHAA
mis jinni's house ya..feeling like vf my own sister...
fun ^.^


KIAT N ME^.^
kiat looks cute oso...so random haha
funfunfunfunfun
2day relax jer



nice pic!
jinni n cynn...
stupid kee cynn I HATE U



gues what???
wuhahahaha
its me!LOL


and the cat cat shan
.....
sud disappeared ...
and appear from somewhere else...
stupid cat...
like ghost..hahahahha


i fell tired.
arg
go sleep 1st

dnt miss me yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

没有评论:

发表评论